Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wolford Surprise


Read our silly little poem
It leads to a surprise.

It's something cute and something warm
And something small in size.

Her arrival date is still unsure,
But could be mid-May maybe.

This big surprise, you may have guessed:
A brand new Wolford baby!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Happy so exciting! Congratulations to you all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-zah! I thought I heard something about this at drill but I thought you were up to one of your no-good rumor-mill stories. Congratulations! I'm glad you two are fertile, you make cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! That is so cool! So excited for you guys, you are both great parents! Thanks again so much for both of your support -by the way-

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! I knew it when I asked Mary if Tommy was rounding up the Wolford crew on Saturday!! I turned to Nick after and said "she is so preggo"! Sorry Mary, you are to kind of a person to try and keep a straight face!! Congrats guys! Bring that baby to a house in Bountiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipeeee! I think y ou are wonder woman Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoo-to-the-ray!!! Congratulations you two!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaaaaaaaay! So exciting!

    (love the poem)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Big congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! Very exciting. You'll have to tell us what name you are planning on using so we can consider it for our kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Wolfords!! very exciting news!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete