One of the joys of parenthood is witnessing the emboldening toddler engaging in a three-dimensional scavenger hunt of disgustingness.
Chew on that sentence for a minute.
Now enjoy the photo evidence of one William Thomas who pushed the stool over the counter, climbed up, and proceeded to munch on a softening stick of butter.
I did that once when I was a kid. After that I didn't put butter on ANYTHING until I discovered (much older) that butter is pretty good in moderation. :o)
My older sister (in younger days...) was caught eating a stick of butter behind the couch. Maybe I should leave out the "younger days" part. Way to go kid!
I've heard of people who like to eat butter, but I've never actually seen it...until now.
ReplyDeleteSo yucky.
You nasty Tommy!!
ReplyDeleteI had a friend who used to eat Crisco, go figure she ended up with an eating disorder.
I love the look on his face. Poor kid, you know he is never going to live this down. :)
ReplyDeletethis is sickening! But his little face is so cute
ReplyDeleteI did that once when I was a kid. After that I didn't put butter on ANYTHING until I discovered (much older) that butter is pretty good in moderation. :o)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the fish. I need some too.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shame%20stick
ReplyDelete*runs to go throw up*
ReplyDeleteJust tell me it was butter and not margarine...
ReplyDeleteThis post offends me :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should give him a bowl of sugar to dip it in.
My older sister (in younger days...) was caught eating a stick of butter behind the couch. Maybe I should leave out the "younger days" part. Way to go kid!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of that guy in the RM. Yuk!
ReplyDelete