Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mimi-E








 Miriam Elizabeth born at 7:42 P.M. at McKay Hospital in Ogden. 7 lbs 0 oz - 20 inches.

 Mary and Mimi are doing fine.

13 comments:

  1. So glad to have Miriam in the family. Congrats to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! Adorable!!

    The one of her nearly crying had me go "Aaaaaaw!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you look awesome as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these photos...and love Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh happy day! I love the name, it has special meaning to our family.
    Now, Mary, take it easy! Enjoy this time to be with you family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo- now we've got Mimi-E to go with our EZ-E! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Those pictures are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that first pic! Congrats, can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet pics! She looks so content in mama's arms. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pouty lip thing she has going. Adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so cute and tiny! I am so glad that everyone is healthy and happy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete