Wow that is beautiful! What do you do again? I thought you were a 911 dispatch! Is that why it costs so much to take an ambulance ride??!!
I haven't got a chance to talk to you!! I hope you're liking it!!! Very nice pics.
Very nice! What a fancy office! I'd like to see some of your cubical too. jk :o)Do a post about what you are doing too. We are dying to know how it's going.
My Dad used to work there. I remember going to work with him a lot in the Summer and just hanging out in the building while he had meetings. Can you believe that? I don't know anyone that can take their kids to work nowadays.So, what are you doing??
To work in a place like that make me think that you'll have some great stories to tell your children some day!
Wow that is beautiful! What do you do again? I thought you were a 911 dispatch! Is that why it costs so much to take an ambulance ride??!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't got a chance to talk to you!! I hope you're liking it!!! Very nice pics.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! What a fancy office! I'd like to see some of your cubical too. jk :o)
ReplyDeleteDo a post about what you are doing too. We are dying to know how it's going.
My Dad used to work there. I remember going to work with him a lot in the Summer and just hanging out in the building while he had meetings. Can you believe that? I don't know anyone that can take their kids to work nowadays.
ReplyDeleteSo, what are you doing??
To work in a place like that make me think that you'll have some great stories to tell your children some day!
ReplyDelete