Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Throwing Socks into the Ceiling Fan







Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Tommy looks so sweet! Way to improvise a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In physics isn't that how all the great minds work a problem, by experimenting and trial and error. He has just found the fun the being so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 100% sure Scott taught him to do this! GOOD TIMES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- I was excited when I saw the title! SO cute! Love that little Scotty, oh I mean Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fascinating thing, isn't it? How about trying "Spin Factor, Level 2"-- when mixing cake batter, lift the electric mixer out of the bowl and just watch the batter fly! Tip: chocolate batter has the most dramatic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect activity for fall break. Junior will love it, and Pinkie will giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete