Anna girl, you are so lucky to have such a fantastic aunt. It sounds like you had a ton of fun at your party. I'm so excited for you to play the flute. You and your mom will love playing duets together. Until then your mom will be telling you to just do-it and practice! (It's way to early this morning)
Ever since I saw that picture of Anna and her first flute, my mind has been remembering Mary and her first flute. She was in 2nd or 3rd grade and we had no clue as to what a good flute was. Unfortunately her first flute was not so good. It amazed me that she could make any sounds come out of it. I remember her first lesson with Jeannine, Mary wore the pretty little turquoise plaid dress and had her blond hair in 2 barrettes. I remember thinking she looked so grown up. I am constantly amazed God blessed Glenn and I with the children he sent to us.
I can't believe our girls are 10! Kassie is playing clarinet this year (I tried to talk her into the flute but the flute section was full). What a fun party - you would the Mary Ella was all partied out. Happy Birthday Anna! PS - Where is Thanksgiving this year?
Has Anna been playing the flute!? Your kids are just so perfect! Yay for marrying Mary D. I should've married her...
ReplyDeleteI'm sad that I missed out on all of the fun. :( Love that Anna...I gotsta get me one of those!
WHAT?!?!?!?!? No Heckel bassoon? You are SOOOOOO cheap!
ReplyDeleteAnna girl, you are so lucky to have such a fantastic aunt. It sounds like you had a ton of fun at your party. I'm so excited for you to play the flute. You and your mom will love playing duets together. Until then your mom will be telling you to just do-it and practice! (It's way to early this morning)
ReplyDeleteEver since I saw that picture of Anna and her first flute, my mind has been remembering Mary and her first flute. She was in 2nd or 3rd grade and we had no clue as to what a good flute was. Unfortunately her first flute was not so good. It amazed me that she could make any sounds come out of it. I remember her first lesson with Jeannine, Mary wore the pretty little turquoise plaid dress and had her blond hair in 2 barrettes. I remember thinking she looked so grown up. I am constantly amazed God blessed Glenn and I with the children he sent to us.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Anna! I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Anna! Happy birthday! How old did she turn?
ReplyDeleteI hope that steel was tasty, Steven.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Anna!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe our girls are 10! Kassie is playing clarinet this year (I tried to talk her into the flute but the flute section was full). What a fun party - you would the Mary Ella was all partied out. Happy Birthday Anna!
ReplyDeletePS - Where is Thanksgiving this year?
Thanksgiving should be a Seaman deal - I assume SLC, but I could be wrong.
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard yet.