Governor Huntsman was confirmed by the senate, and so now we prepare for the inauguration on Tuesday the 11th.
So far I'm having a good time: I take some pictures; I write some letters; I remove some staples; I file some papers; I answer some telephones --- you know, all the glory work.
Photos courtesy Deb Henry - the outgoing Govenor's Fellow.
When I clicked on your blog this post didn't come up. I kept trying and it finally did...weird. Anyway, this is SO exciting!!!! You're so dashing and important looking! I hope you make some really great connections during this fellowship. I'm mostly interested in free stuff.
ReplyDeleteI just barely saw this for the first time too. weird. You do look dashing! You should get wear rings so you can be the fellowship of the rings. FYI- I'm always up for free stuff too. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat about rubber band balls, paper clip fliers and stealing as many bic pens as you can? Those are the perks of an office job if you ask me...........or just ask Seaman-Leavitt they'll tell you.
ReplyDeleteIf I click on your blog the top post is Jane's baby blessing...."Work in the Governer's Office" doesn't appear. I have to click on the name for it to appear. weird.
ReplyDelete