Coming home from work Thursday, I couldn't figure out why it was so dusty in the air. As I got close to Brigham, the dispatch center sent out a notification of a handful of wildfires in the surrounding areas. I guess the worst one was in Idaho (which shut down I-84 for a long time).
For a minute the sun was completely blocked out, and I felt a little bit like chicken little. Today the sun doesn't seem any worse for wear.
Ella won't ever let me stop the car to take pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe were coming home from the zoo and weren't certain we would make it home before what we were sure was going to be the apocalypse.
Just for the record- I would if he could take a picture in less than 40 minutes.
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! And now I don't have to feel bad for not letting John stop the car and take some!
You da buddy Scott!
I was driving on State last night and looked over as I passed the temple and it looked AMAZING! I thought all the wind had just kicked up all the dust in the valley. A fire makes a lot more sense...you couldn't smell any smoke though.
ReplyDeleteOooooo,pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow, awesome pictures!
ReplyDelete