I love that last picture -- Gov. Herbert looks like a kid having a great time.
That's funny! With how much an interchange will cost, I bet it wouldn't really show in the budget if they actually gilded it! ;)Does this mean that Layton exit will go both ways? That would be good.
Great pics! I like the one where the Governor is driving and shows the gold excavator too. How are you liking the Governor?
I am absolutely loving being with Governor Herbert. His time is short (a million people pulling him a million different ways) but we had a great visit Tuesday between events.
What a great opportunity. It is interesting to hear your impressions of him vs the media.
I've wondered how does Gov. Herbert like the job?
I love that last picture -- Gov. Herbert looks like a kid having a great time.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! With how much an interchange will cost, I bet it wouldn't really show in the budget if they actually gilded it! ;)
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean that Layton exit will go both ways? That would be good.
Great pics! I like the one where the Governor is driving and shows the gold excavator too. How are you liking the Governor?
ReplyDeleteI am absolutely loving being with Governor Herbert. His time is short (a million people pulling him a million different ways) but we had a great visit Tuesday between events.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great opportunity. It is interesting to hear your impressions of him vs the media.
ReplyDeleteI've wondered how does Gov. Herbert like the job?
ReplyDelete