Saturday, October 17, 2009

What I do When Anna is at School - by William Thomas

Every day Anna abandons me while she goes to school forcing me to find ways to busy myself.



Thursday I took mom shopping.


I hate to get excited about produce, but it really looked pretty good.


Meat and Poultry? I'll take both.


We tested out the pillows


This one was kind of scratchy


Then I tried on a halloween costume. I don't know if this one releases my inner child.


I'm pretty sure I can stay awake for a quick car ride home


Maybe not


I then took mom out to lunch


It's nice to color while waiting for your meal


How bout some chips?


Love the decor


Enchiladas are nice




Then I picked some grapes . . .


. . .and took them home to juice.






Then a short nap while watching cartoons


Then I sit at the front door and wait for Anna to get home


and wait


play a little Rome Total War


and wait - There she is!



I can't believe you were gone all day Anna - I had nothing to do Sad Black Smiley




9 comments:

  1. That Tommy is one cute kid!!! Love that scratchy-pillow-scrunchy face!


    Did Mary take those pics? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy leads a busy life. I can tell he keeps his mom pretty busy while Anna's at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy FTW!!

    Aaaw and what a cute picture of Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! That Tommy is such a model! That first photo in the cart he reminds me a little of Jane. And then he looks just like Noah in that little hoodie. Oh man, that kid is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post needs some
    Tommy quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "di di da doo doo! da di di?"


    How's that?



    No-- this post needs more cowbell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to come back and just look at these pictures of Tommy. What an angel. Every time I look at him I see his Daddy. It would be interesting to see pictures of Scott at that age. I'll bet he was just as handsome as Tommy!

    ReplyDelete