It looks clean, beautiful and fresh, like a new coat of paint ought to for the work you put into it! I have never seen your house before, but from this picture I'd say it's a very lovely and welcoming doorway. If you change it, I'm sure it'll still look great. Mostly I like your wreath.
Black and Red are my two favorite door colors! Check out the pics that Kass posted on facebook of some doors. Very cute! My other fav is Navy, like Patti!
My beef on the door is that you can't paint it yellow without changing the color of the columns in front of it. Once you change the columns you have to paint of the whole facade of the house. That is going to turn into a pretty ambitious painting job that you shouldn't start in OCTOBER.
Of course my vote didn't count since Mary is a sweetie and does all the painting ;)
I tried to vote twice in your poll, but I just ended up feeding the fish.
ReplyDeleteooOOOOooo, I like it! Did you paint the shutters too?
ReplyDeleteYou could go dark too if Scott makes you change. I really like dark front doors and shutters. Like a really rich Navy (almost black).
I just looked back...didn't you used to have shutters? weird.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great...Scott just doesn't like change. Unless he thought of it. :)
I can't vote! I feel like I'm choosing who I love more...TOO MUCH PRESSURE!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! You are so good with color.
ReplyDeleteHave you thought about painting the posts and the siding above it?
It looks clean, beautiful and fresh, like a new coat of paint ought to for the work you put into it! I have never seen your house before, but from this picture I'd say it's a very lovely and welcoming doorway. If you change it, I'm sure it'll still look great. Mostly I like your wreath.
ReplyDeleteBlack and Red are my two favorite door colors! Check out the pics that Kass posted on facebook of some doors. Very cute! My other fav is Navy, like Patti!
ReplyDeleteI like the door. I love the wreath too. I think it makes your house look welcoming.
ReplyDeletePatti - just choose the Snickers bar.
ReplyDeleteYellow can be happy on the island of misfit doors.
My favorite part is the molding! It really makes the door look new and clean. I love paint!
ReplyDeleteMy beef on the door is that you can't paint it yellow without changing the color of the columns in front of it. Once you change the columns you have to paint of the whole facade of the house. That is going to turn into a pretty ambitious painting job that you shouldn't start in OCTOBER.
ReplyDeleteOf course my vote didn't count since Mary is a sweetie and does all the painting ;)
I know -- it doesn't really match. That's why I'm thinking of painting the door again instead of the entire house...
ReplyDelete