Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love that the Box Elder School District won't start school until after the fair. There should be some type of event signifying the beginning of the school year. It gives you a starting point rather than the all-over-the-place date. There's nothing worse than school starting on an early day in August like the 22nd. It's almost as bad as the 8 day Christmas vacation. Curse you Saturday Christmas!

Since he's now a sixth grader, Steven left early for the bus to the intermediate school. The girls took time to pose for a picture in front of the marqueeand then off they went.

Now Mary and Thomas scatter baby powder at home while the rest of us are gone. (I was not allowed to take that picture ;)

















3 comments:

  1. Steven in 6th grade!

    I appreciate all the trail blazing you and Mary have done and continue to do in this family. You have been the first to do everything. And with only Julie Dixon as a role model (and she is a great one) you have had to figure out so much of it on your own.
    The rest of us look up to the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see kids excited to go to school and you're girls faces sure show that! You oldest seems a little too cool for that but it still shows! I love the ringlets and polka dot b/w shirt! Very cute girls! Mitch would say that Steven is being neglected because he didn't a pic. He says that because there are pics of Melissa and Erin, but Kass had too much on her plate to take pics when Mitch came around! Mary, you are so pretty! Every time I see your picture I think how pretty you are what a great smile you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Mary you are so beautiful. You make the perfect mother! I have to admit that I love the pictures you post of your family. They continue to get better looking and smarter with each passing year. You and Scott are doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete