Sunday, September 13, 2009

My boys

I've posted these on the Dixon blog, but I think they're so adorable -- I just had to post them here too.

Tommy adores Steven and waits at the window for him after school. He is overcome with joy when Steven appears around the corner -- who could ask for a better 'welcome home' than a two-year-old jumping up and down yelling your name?

Tommy also likes to see Steven dressed in his football garb. When he sees football on TV he yells Steven's name. At Steven's games Tommy thinks all the boys wearing purple are Steven. So funny.

Notice the fistful of hair.


 

 

 

 





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Whoa...those are just about the cutest pictures I've ever seen. That first shot...it's like THE SAME KID! It's so cute with Steven in his uniform too. LOVE THESE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Classic-- Tommy is so lucky to have such a great big brother! It will probably be cool for Steven too, to always have someone who thinks he is deity. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't get over how cute these are... I just have to comment again-- I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What nice brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is priceless! Remind them of this moment when they're beating each other up!

    ReplyDelete