Monday, November 9, 2009

The coolest Friday ever

The commute of the job in SLC is killing my blog time. I apologize to my loyal readers - only until March and then I should be able to be a more dedicated blogger.

So anyways -- here's another Thomas adventure. The neighbors across the street hired a group of guys to tear out a tree and some fence with some fancy equipment. When you're almost two, there is nothing cooler than watching big trucks rip stuff out of the ground.

 



 



 



 



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh... that is so cute! I love the 'Tommy's Adventures' posts. You know how the story always went that there were no pictures of the younger kids. You guys are killing that cliche with a vengence.

    Do you read pooser and tricia's blog? She has a post up right now that is very similar to this one... you should email her and ask for an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really write "anyways"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas and Carter should be friends. Both love digger trucks!

    LOL! I just read Mary Ella's comment!

    ReplyDelete