Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cookie Monster Cupcakes

So there is this picture floating around the internet of a cupcake that looks exactly like cookie monster.

Cookie Monster Cupcake 1

I consider that cupcake pure genius. Not only does it look fantastic, but it successfully combines cupcake, cookie and monster.

I announced to Mary that I thought that was something we should try. She told me I was crazy and had been watching too much food network. (both true)

But she relented and we gave it a shot. The picture above is professional - ours are a little more amateurish.







 




Mine just ended up like this - cake always tastes better in milk.


8 comments:

  1. I loved this blog! Way to go Cookie Monster. They all look good. As Opa would say, they all end up looking the same once you've eaten them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca's is my favorite because of the crazy eyes.

    Anna thinks her cyclops rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look taaaaasty!! I love the one-eyed cookie monster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always said, there's nothing that can't be improved with cream cheese or a cookie. Oh and Anna's right; the cyclops cookie monster rules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang it! Now I need some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool! I have this sudden urge to make cupcakes and cookies... Seriously though, what a fun family activity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top cupcake is definitely the best one....oh wait, never mind...I like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete