Ahhh! He is so cute!!!! I'll eat those later.
He thought he was so funny with doughnut glasses.
He was right- that IS pretty funny.
He's lookin a lot like Lucas in that last shot...it must be that powdery glow.
The word to photo ratio of this post is perfect.
I can only hope my children are as awesome as yours. Does being related twice through marriage bring good vibes?
I was doing that last night. Nick didn't think it was that cute.
So cute! It does make me really hungry for donuts though! :)
I had to come look at this again. Man he's cute!
Ahhh! He is so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll eat those later.
He thought he was so funny with doughnut glasses.
ReplyDeleteHe was right- that IS pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteHe's lookin a lot like Lucas in that last shot...it must be that powdery glow.
ReplyDeleteThe word to photo ratio of this post is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI can only hope my children are as awesome as yours. Does being related twice through marriage bring good vibes?
ReplyDeleteI was doing that last night. Nick didn't think it was that cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It does make me really hungry for donuts though! :)
ReplyDeleteI had to come look at this again. Man he's cute!
ReplyDelete