I love them all, but my favorite is the close-up of Ellie. Good job!
Woa! Those are all pretty awesome! I was very impressed with the boy on the bike, and the blurred background. Nice job Ellie!
That gril's got TALENT!
Grumpy Janie...she really captured the essence of Jane. The talent is undeniable.Every night Jane says, "I Grumpy".
That's funny, you and Patti blogged about an equally attractive man-celebrity in the same day!
Not bad Ellie. I think I especially liked the self portrait! She has a lot of the Wolford eye for a great picture! Go Ellie!
I love them all, but my favorite is the close-up of Ellie.
ReplyDeleteGood job!
Woa! Those are all pretty awesome! I was very impressed with the boy on the bike, and the blurred background. Nice job Ellie!
ReplyDeleteThat gril's got TALENT!
ReplyDeleteGrumpy Janie...she really captured the essence of Jane. The talent is undeniable.
ReplyDeleteEvery night Jane says, "I Grumpy".
That's funny, you and Patti blogged about an equally attractive man-celebrity in the same day!
ReplyDeleteNot bad Ellie. I think I especially liked the self portrait! She has a lot of the Wolford eye for a great picture! Go Ellie!
ReplyDelete