It's rough having your birthday the day before Thanksgiving. It's really difficult as parents not to combine his birthday and Thanksgiving presents. Tommy went to sleep after hanging his stocking by the fireplace and placing a tooth under his pillow. In the morning he took to the yard to see if the bunny had hidden any candy and hard boiled eggs. Nope.
Oh well - we'll just have to blow out some candles and eat some cake.
He is sooooo beautiful. I want him. :D I won't take him, haha. He looks like my little ones. But they just keep growing. They are six now and get cuter by the second. Ahh I love little boys. They are so sweet.
ReplyDelete"It's really difficult as parents not to combine his birthday and Thanksgiving presents."
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH! Yer funny.
Seriously......four years old!?! What!? When did that happen? Love that little Tommy boy.
I think Patti commented as me or I am having some serious memory lapses. Love that Tommy!
ReplyDeleteI forgot his present yesterday. When we doin a party?