Great choice! She is so cute. Every time I would look at her she would give this absolutely beautiful smile. Who would have thought that a bunny could melt your heart!
Didn't she wear the Snow White to Mom's party? I'm sad I missed the party :( I heard Steven and Anna didn't dress up this year. Are they that old!?! Good thing you still have some more Wolford babies so I can let the older ones grow up!
Great choice! She is so cute. Every time I would look at her she would give this absolutely beautiful smile. Who would have thought that a bunny could melt your heart!
ReplyDeleteSweet little bunny! and you went as... yourself! Scary.
ReplyDeleteDidn't she wear the Snow White to Mom's party? I'm sad I missed the party :( I heard Steven and Anna didn't dress up this year. Are they that old!?! Good thing you still have some more Wolford babies so I can let the older ones grow up!
ReplyDelete