3
and 6
and third place is #10
It's interesting to me that all three of the favorites were black and white (minus the very fancy floral border on #10.)
I'm going to confess something - lots of the time I remove the color I've botched one of the settings and am seeing if there is anything salvageable. My favorite picture of the day was #6. We had moved in front of one of the fountains on Temple Square, and I had forgotten to adjust the shutter speed for the first few pictures.
The pose ended up so nice (great job Emily) that I thought I would just wash them completely out, bring out the shadows, and remove the color. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. (For the record, #3 really was intended to be black and white.)
Once I corrected the camera settings we shot this one
I'm not going to tell you who taught me the trick of trying black and white or sepia if I botched settings on a photograph, but it wasn't Patti.
I haven't heard Patti complain about that either.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHAH!!! Shhhhh!
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteI have a confession to make, I liked ever last picture you took of Emily Scott. I don't think you took a bad one of her. You ooze talent! Thank you again! You are the absolute best!
ReplyDelete