Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chef Anna

We've been bad bloggers. I've had the best of intentions, but either the pictures don't end up as nice as I'd like, or so much time goes by between taking the pictures and sitting down to blog, that it seems like it's too late.

Anna, for the past several days, has been working on a young women's project. For a portion of her service, she has been cooking dinner for the family. Our readers will recall that we're a family of eight, so this is no easy task. We're also quite picky. Below a sampling of Anna's fancy cuisine.












6 comments:

  1. Wow Anna! Everything looks delish! But mostly love the scrunchy face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You could write your own illustrated cook book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right over for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Anna! You even cranked up a wheat grinder?! Next up: Anna teaches cooking classes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. G.G.Mom is so very impressed Wish I were closaer and could taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, if you ever need a job as a chef, come see me. I'd love to hire you!

    ReplyDelete