Anna, you've just gotten more beautiful! But I have to laugh at the dress. There were a few dresses that went through most of the 7 girls! Good thing they were little and didn't have much to say about what I put on them! (maniacal laugh)
Oh, that is so sweet! I bet a couple of other girls wore that dress too. So adorable!
As the youngest of three daughters, I feel like I need to stand in solidarity with Mimi.
Anna, you've just gotten more beautiful! But I have to laugh at the dress. There were a few dresses that went through most of the 7 girls! Good thing they were little and didn't have much to say about what I put on them! (maniacal laugh)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so sweet! I bet a couple of other girls wore that dress too. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteAs the youngest of three daughters, I feel like I need to stand in solidarity with Mimi.
ReplyDelete