I did complete a model here and had high hopes of building something a little larger.
Mary took Steven to the hardware store for some raw materials and we set off the build. As we neared completion, Steven commented that this was much more fun that just reading an assigned science book.
"You. Could. Have. Read. A. Book?!?!" Mary exclaimed.
Note to us - when Steven announces a difficult sounding school assignment, we should ensure there isn't an alternate assignment that would fulfill the requirement.
I think we're ready to go full-scale.
I am in awe! When I was Steven's age I think the coolest thing I had ever built was a paper towel holder (which really wasn't that cool, even though my mom said it was).
ReplyDeleteNever in my life have I regretted not being held back a grade or two if this is what they get to do in school today!!
You guys are the coolest! Nice job!!! If I come over, can we launch some pumpkins?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing! I could never get something like that to work. ever.
ReplyDelete