Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Missionary Letter #82

I've noticed some parallels on my mission, patterns that appear. Whether that be in either people or events. For example, as I was musing this week about those I've taught and contacting I looked outside and see that it's raining.

There's only been one other time on my mission that I've had to deal with freezing rain, this was the second time I've experienced it on my mission.






Pure chaos. We got frozen in our house, we got frozen in our church, we got frozen in our car. Thankfully a tree didn't fall on our house.

The majority of our plans were cancelled, but because of that we had a series of wonderful opportunities to serve. Including doing drywall (a first) and cleaning up the church with the branch. We met with a number of members and helped them with numerous situations because of the weather. Which provided a wonderful opportunity to talk about the new branch mission plan of inviting others to learn about Christ and his church.

Hope it's warm where you are!

Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment