We've taken a brief drive out to the bird refuge and a drive into Ogden to go to Beus Pond. Both were fun and it gave me a chance to try to take some nice pictures. My success rate for usable/unusable pictures is about .05% and when you see these you might think it should probably be dropped a little lower ;)
Those are in fact pelicans -- we didn't really get to take that many pictures at the bird refuge because it was getting dark. At Beus Pond it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen -- there had been a group of home-schoolers there, and the ducks were sick of bread. Even the seagulls wouldn't touch it. It made it hard to get any pictures because the ducks kept running away so I always got the shady side.
I think these are great. So how many pictures did you actually take for that ratio? I really like that 2nd one. Are those pelicans? Fun.
ReplyDeleteThose are in fact pelicans -- we didn't really get to take that many pictures at the bird refuge because it was getting dark. At Beus Pond it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen -- there had been a group of home-schoolers there, and the ducks were sick of bread. Even the seagulls wouldn't touch it. It made it hard to get any pictures because the ducks kept running away so I always got the shady side.
ReplyDelete