So I killed Mary's Bosch. A generous wedding gift lasted nearly 13 years and in a puff of smoke, after finishing its last batch of cookie dough, it grinded to a halt.
Hundreds of loaves of bread and thousands of cookies have eminated from this Bosch. Could we all observe a moment of silence --
The last two pictures are of my NEW Bosch. The Bosch mixer is my favorite appliance and has been since my parents gave it to me thirteen years ago. In fact, if I had to pick between my bosch and the refrigerator, I'd pick the Bosch (and tell the kids to drink their milk really fast).
Who needs a fridge anyway!!! Over-rated. I'm glad you got a new one so fast! Yay for you! I love my Kitchen-aide, but if it ever dies, I will for SURE be replacing it with a Bosch!
My word verification is arafat. Blogger getting political on us.
*sniff sniff* This is so sad
ReplyDeleteThe last two pictures are of my NEW Bosch. The Bosch mixer is my favorite appliance and has been since my parents gave it to me thirteen years ago.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, if I had to pick between my bosch and the refrigerator, I'd pick the Bosch (and tell the kids to drink their milk really fast).
Who needs a fridge anyway!!! Over-rated. I'm glad you got a new one so fast! Yay for you! I love my Kitchen-aide, but if it ever dies, I will for SURE be replacing it with a Bosch!
ReplyDeleteMy word verification is arafat. Blogger getting political on us.
Now I want a new Bosch. Every time mine dies your dad fixes it. Drat! It looks like it takes up less space, it that right?
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you are bringing the cookies to work. I've never had a Bosch, but I've heard great things.
ReplyDeleteYea! It's kinda fun when things die and you get to choose new ones!!! I want a bosch when my kitchen aid dies:)
ReplyDelete