The shot of Becca in front and family fuzzed in back is so great. Don't look to close in the back though coz then you'll see Ellie throwing a mini-tantrum and Tommy picking his nose :) Ah, the candor!
MORE PICTURES PLEASE! Becca looks so beautiful! I still can't believe how happy she was. When did she become so sweet? You're on your way to having TWO Anna's...not fair. I need to send Jane up to Brigham more often. Can you work your magic on her?
BTW--the tantrum nose-picking shot is the awesome. My fav.
The popcorn tree in the background is so perfect! There is something about a child getting baptized that makes them glow. Amazing that they really do know what they're doing! Wish we could have been there.
Those pictures are so nice. What a good looking family! And Becca with her white dress looks like an angel!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures! The spinning shots make me cry. Thanks Patti!
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone that could come. It was wonderful to be with you.
The shot of Becca in front and family fuzzed in back is so great. Don't look to close in the back though coz then you'll see Ellie throwing a mini-tantrum and Tommy picking his nose :) Ah, the candor!
ReplyDeleteMORE PICTURES PLEASE! Becca looks so beautiful! I still can't believe how happy she was. When did she become so sweet? You're on your way to having TWO Anna's...not fair. I need to send Jane up to Brigham more often. Can you work your magic on her?
ReplyDeleteBTW--the tantrum nose-picking shot is the awesome. My fav.
Oh wow! So pretty! How did you make the whites look like they glowed?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute girl!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletePatti---Leave August 7th open. I want some Becca pictures!!
So so so so sweet! These pictures are great. She is such a beautiful girl! and I'm so jealous of your magnolia! It was a great day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Becca! What a beautiful dress.
ReplyDeleteWhat would we do without Patti? SERIOUSLY. I love these pictures.
The popcorn tree in the background is so perfect! There is something about a child getting baptized that makes them glow. Amazing that they really do know what they're doing! Wish we could have been there.
ReplyDeletescott...why does tommy have a purse? :)
ReplyDeleteMillie - that's not a purse.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Man Bag
Look at that CUTE family! I love that family picture and Becca is a beautiful little girl congrats to her.... Jadon was so glad he got to make it.
ReplyDelete