Yeah hey are Mary! I think in some towns they hold their kids back in school and give them growth hormones and stuff like that so they will be good at sports. Those are great pictures! It makes my heart happy to see Steven with his little brother. :)
Great pictures Scott! Your boys certainly are getting better looking as they get older. I think that camera was a wonderful investment. The cookies look pretty darn good too!
Scott didn't want to write so that I would do it. So here it is:
ReplyDeleteSteven's football.
Tommy loves Steven.
Lots of cookies for a bake sale.
Oh, and I don't know what city the other team was from, but they were HUGE!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm cookies! (When is that bake sale?)
ReplyDeleteYeah hey are Mary! I think in some towns they hold their kids back in school and give them growth hormones and stuff like that so they will be good at sports. Those are great pictures! It makes my heart happy to see Steven with his little brother. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Scott! Your boys certainly are getting better looking as they get older. I think that camera was a wonderful investment. The cookies look pretty darn good too!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Steven & Tomi is adorable!! .....so is the picture of all the cookies.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a rebel Mary. That's all I'm going to do on my posts from now on
ReplyDeleteHere's Jane.
Here's Luke.
We're fun.