I like to take pictures of the kids on Sunday. They're already dressed up, and it seems like it should be just a matter of lining them up and snapping a picture. Most of the time they are pretty nice, but all of my kids have gone through a phase or two where they just can't figure out how to smile. Holding still, looking at the camera, and smiling is pretty easy, but sometimes I guess you just overthink it.
I need an invite to your private park.
ReplyDeletePosting a comment on your blog is like trying to hack into the CIA.
ReplyDeleteSooo frustrating in the moment, but totally worth it for this blog post!
ReplyDeleteYou need to have all of those shots in a row and print it. So funny!
ReplyDeleteSuper funny! What a cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! He's too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh I miss Tommy. He is so happy and fun. But I really loving working with Anna, so I guess it is a fair trade!
ReplyDelete