Fun! I bet those construction workers loved you guys! Cute treats Mary!
Man, you really have the coolest wife ever. I would never think of bringing treats to the temple construction workers! Such a great idea. The temple is looking fabulous!
I just had to type in the word verification THREE times before it published. What's the deal!?
@ Patti: You give me too much credit. It's a program they have set up here. We were lucky to do it.
Fun! I bet those construction workers loved you guys! Cute treats Mary!
ReplyDeleteMan, you really have the coolest wife ever. I would never think of bringing treats to the temple construction workers! Such a great idea. The temple is looking fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI just had to type in the word verification THREE times before it published. What's the deal!?
ReplyDelete@ Patti: You give me too much credit. It's a program they have set up here. We were lucky to do it.
ReplyDelete