745 and 11
Miles and hours driving to Disneyland (each way)
5
stops to use the bathroom and eat lunch on the way
2 and 1
Hours at Huntington Beach and kids buried in the sand.
9 and 4
Ages of the kids that got nervous in line waiting for rides.
3
Shows we watched at Sea World
8
Members of our family that had a great time on vacation
Miles and hours driving to Disneyland (each way)
5
stops to use the bathroom and eat lunch on the way
2 and 1
Hours at Huntington Beach and kids buried in the sand.
9 and 4
Ages of the kids that got nervous in line waiting for rides.
3
Shows we watched at Sea World
8
Members of our family that had a great time on vacation
This is
ReplyDeletethe
BEST
POST
EVER
It was the best vacation ever! We wanted to live at Disneyland. In fact, when we were packing up to come home Tommy told me he wanted to ride the train again. When I told him we were going home, he burst into tears and said "but I thought this was our new home!"
DeleteYup, we loved it.
What great great great pictures! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I still wish I had hidden inside someones suitcase! I love all the smiles. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteAaaahhh...so so fun!!!! The Sea World photos are outstanding. They're all outstanding! I especially like all the girl's hair on the Splash Mountain photo...lol! I wish I lived at Disneyland too.
ReplyDelete36
ReplyDeleteTimes I smiled during this post. :)
If you do decide to move there, can I move in with you?
Awesome Awesome Awesome post.