Saturday, March 17, 2012

Farewell EA Sports Building

Both of the departments I support are moving out of the EA Sports Building on 300 S and State Street. I've only had my office there since June, but it was still kind of sad packing things up to move to a new location. 

Goodbye EA Sports Building



Goodbye old hotel advertisement


Goodbye scary mural on the building next door
 Goodbye State Street


Goodbye City-County building


 Goodbye funny parking garage where the the floors on the parking level don't match the building floors so I keep forgetting where I parked.


Goodbye big cement pylons one of which I backed into once.

Goodbye waiting room with the department names on a big mirror


Goodbye worn, green carpet


Goodbye little office with the chairs that don't match



Goodbye view of the very top of the Salt Lake Temple from the north windows


Goodbye garden of black and white satellite dishes



4 comments:

  1. So where do you go to now Scott?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post -- it reminds me of the children's book Goodnight Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good byes are sad, unless you thoroughly photo-document them, and then they are just fun.

    ReplyDelete