have the fish all died? I can't find any fish to feed! Gaaaaaaahhhh!
Fishies should be back :)
Those are some great pictures. I missed the part about going on the roof barefoot to retrieve something? What is that about?
Sometimes the Easter Bunny hides big candy bars for the older kids. Sometimes those candy bars are in paper bags taped to the swamp cooler on the roof :)
Did you hide eggs on the roof?!! They probably would stand a better chance up there than on the ground with Tommy. :) Next year I want to dye eggs with you, no one around here appreciates it like an art form like you do.
have the fish all died? I can't find any fish to feed! Gaaaaaaahhhh!
ReplyDeleteFishies should be back :)
DeleteThose are some great pictures. I missed the part about going on the roof barefoot to retrieve something? What is that about?
ReplyDeleteSometimes the Easter Bunny hides big candy bars for the older kids.
DeleteSometimes those candy bars are in paper bags taped to the swamp cooler on the roof :)
Did you hide eggs on the roof?!! They probably would stand a better chance up there than on the ground with Tommy. :)
ReplyDeleteNext year I want to dye eggs with you, no one around here appreciates it like an art form like you do.