All these girls have beautiful wings like butterflies and angels!
She's a free thinker.
Heather?
Definitely Heather. Millie's birthday party a couple of Saturdays ago.I'm related to so many talented people!!
My Ellie is in LOVE with this post. She keeps talking about the girls with the butterflies and then surprise there is the baby. "Baby Mimi is so cute. She is so happy. I just love her." I heard that again and again yesterday. :)
Ellie is so adorable!
All these girls have beautiful wings like butterflies and angels!
ReplyDeleteShe's a free thinker.
ReplyDeleteHeather?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Heather. Millie's birthday party a couple of Saturdays ago.
DeleteI'm related to so many talented people!!
My Ellie is in LOVE with this post. She keeps talking about the girls with the butterflies and then surprise there is the baby. "Baby Mimi is so cute. She is so happy. I just love her." I heard that again and again yesterday. :)
ReplyDeleteEllie is so adorable!
Delete