Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tommy & Mimi Last Autumn

Last autumn you'll recall we lived an adventure redeploying our old swing set. It was really, really, really, really hard.

We felt like we wanted to enjoy the fruits of our labors with a celebratory video. When the video portion was complete, we (I) knew we (I) wanted Mary to record a sound track to play over the top of it. Some of us (Mary) were less keen on the idea.

Enter five months of prodding and here we are.  Sunday naps begone; we have recording to do.

Nice job Mary!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is SO adorable!!! And the soundtrack really made the show! Totally worth the nagging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet little video. Why to babies have to grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...you are so beautiful. What a beautiful tone. Did you compose the music too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Heather: You remember Melodious and Progressive Studies? Yup, it's one of those. You just don't remember because you haven't played them since probably 7th grade :) So many mistakes, even though it's so easy -- I've a new appreciation for recording soloists -- it's hard to get a perfect take!

      Delete
  4. Bravo! Really beautiful - both of you. You can't imagine how much this will mean to them when they are grown and seeing you the way I see my parents now. Absolutely precious. Not one second of wasted effort.

    ReplyDelete