Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Ellie: I Mustache You A Question

Ellie was three days away from having an epic birthday: 4/4/4. Couple that with being the fourth child and you can just imagine the conspiracy theories abounding.

Unfortunately she came early - three days early. So instead of an epic birthday, she became our cute little April Fool. Having your birthday on April Fool's Day means your mom throws you a surprise birthday party with a silly theme. I mustache you a question. Wait, I'm going to shave it for later. I need to mullet over.

Happy Birthday Ellie :)









4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to our little April Fool! What a cute party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You guys are funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did she grow up and get so beautiful? Even with a mustache. I love you Ellie bug! So grownup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! What a great party idea! I am going to have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete