The weather overall was fantastic. The weather during camp set up was horrible. I thought it would be fun to do a time lapse of the camp set up. Initially we saw the overcast skies, but we didn't notice the impending microburst until it was on top of us. I had the camera set up and then put a plastic bag when we got a couple of drops. Right before the gale and floodgates hit us, I put the camera away. The time lapse ended up being shorter than I wanted.
It's short enough to watch a couple of times. Watch those clouds become quickly ominous.
Here is a sequence of trying to pose the kids for a picture in Little Wild Horse Canyon.
Sorry Steven - the gif maker chopped your head off.
Here is a three image sequence of the winning team at horse shoes.
More to come
Edit - one more



So great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Wow, was Mimi asleep in the sequence? She is the least wiggly by far!
ReplyDelete:)
That shot in the canyon makes me happy. Zuzu is especially sweet with her hands on her cheeks...so cute! How am I going to get some raw pics from you? I can't wait to get my hands on them!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was Mary
Delete