Until I get that done, I'll post a few pictures of the Daddy-Daughter fishing expedition Ellie and I went on.
Trout farm fishing is like having zucchini in the garden. No one likes eating it much, but the instant success makes you feel like a gardener/angler.
It took several tries before I realized that chumming with fishfood was the only way this was working. The "bait" on the end of the hook was just a piece of leather.
As we got the technique figured out, the fish came quick.
Catching three fish was enough for us. We enjoyed a picnic at the pavilion and marked this one off as "mission accomplished." That was until we got them home and realized that we had to filet them ourselves.
But after an advanced tutorial from our friends at YouTube, we marked that one as reasonably successful as well.









"But after an advanced tutorial from our friends at YouTube, we marked that one as reasonably successful as well." lol
ReplyDeleteTruth right there.
That first shot in the Goblins!!! LOVE.
If you click it, it moves :)
DeleteLooks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI love the zucchini comparison! That last picture is so cute. Way to fish, guys.
ReplyDeleteI like eating fish! (but not so much zucchini)
ReplyDelete