Monday, October 16, 2017

Missionary Letter #59

I can't beleive I didn't take any pictures this week!

Well actually I can, cause we were really busy...

Like, really busy. There was one time this week where we had thirty minutes to breath before our next appointment. That was a good breathing moment.

All joking aside, and now that my face has changed back from blue to normal skin tones, Elder Emery and I totally rocked Toronto this week. We got a ton of solid people that are investigating the church, we got a few really good lessons in where we got a member to visit our investigator and have some super good spiritual moments.

We also got a very interesting concern from one of  our investigators. I'll skip the details but it was really a fun phone call.

I'm still kind of in recovery mode so I'll leave it at that, I promise pictures will follow though

Loves

Elder Wolford


No comments:

Post a Comment