Man, it seems like all the normal people in Toronto have been replaced. We've seen at least
15 cats,
20 witches
200 crazy people... #doesn'tmatterwhattimeofyear
and one battle ax wielding viking...
So even though Halloween's not until tomorrow it's still been really good. We've really been enjoying the weather here, cold enough for us to wear sweaters but not cold enough to bust out the coats. Perfect.
In other news, we found a guy this week that was First Nations, he walked up to us and said "Hey I hear God hates Indians," referring to himself we told him that quite the contrary, and that we actually had a book about his ancestors. After that he really opened up and told us he was trying to quite his addiction to achohal because it's totally tearing him up. We told him we could totally help, and set a date for this week to come.
After that he was like, "Alright thanks guys, I'm going to go get drunk now..."
It's a work in progress, should be fun.
Anyways I hope you'll all have a fun Halloween.
Elder Wolford



No comments:
Post a Comment