Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Missionary Letter #67

So my companion, (who's hometown is more north than where we are now) was confused about why I was so excited but I've never had the opportunity to walk on a frozen lake before.   When the temperature gets so cold the inside of your nose freezes you've got to appreciate the experience.

Besides that we're about to push down to brampton. A trip that will take about three days (including the meeting there)

#roadtrip

Besides that we got the opportunity to go around and do some Christmas visits. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but we got a crazy good chocolate chip cookie recipe (my companion hates when I make it, drives him out of his mind, makes me feel worthwhile though :)

So using said recipe we dropped by and talked to quite a few people about the Light the World initiative. It's been amazing. Especially considering that 90% of the people we talk to are totally behind it.  Christmas is in full blow and everyone can feel it. The Spirit of Christ runs through the streets. It's a wonderful time of year.

Loves, I'll talk to you soon :)

Elder Wolford

steven.wolford@myldsmail.net






No comments:

Post a Comment