Seems like every time I start to get the grip on writing down the correct year it changes.
2018 has come in guns a-blazing. We've been through the ringer because this last week was transfers and because of Christmas and then New Years both P-Days have been on Wednesday (sorry mom, I promise I didn't know) So we've had to change our schedule up in order to accommodate our week. Nothing to major, just means that when we go outside to contact and nobodies there (I lovingly refer to New Years up here as Happy Hangover Day) we have to think of some different things.
Caroling, oh yes, we went caroling after Christmas, why? Because we were with a bunch of other missionaries right after Christmas and we thought since people still had their lights up that that meant caroling was a-ok The RESULTS..
Went really well, we were in Quebec whilst we caroled and so singing in English had mixed results. Meaning that some people loved it and others just had that confused look on their face. Luckily we had a French Elder there to help and that made it all the better.
Anyways besides that, as per normal this season it's cold...
Really cold, the President just told that we shouldn't be out over twenty minutes during past negative thirty. Something about how when it reaches a certain temperature certain extremities start falling off. But whatever
Loves
Elder Wolford
steven.wolford@myldsmail.net
No comments:
Post a Comment