Monday, May 7, 2018

Missionary Letter #84

Last week here in Lindsay, and probably my time getting transferred in the Canada Toronto Mission. I'm very sad to leave Lindsay, the branch is super strong and the people are wonderful and kind.

In exchange, I'm going to serve with Elder Moldenhauer, in Etobicoke. Which I'm super excited for because it's in the GTA. Where stories are made and crazy people are met. It should be a good change of pace because it's a suburb area where those commuting to Toronto live.

Besides that this week we got to meet with President Ballard! Out of the blue this week we got news that he was coming to Toronto and wanted to spend time with the missionaries. The mission has never pulled all the missionaries from all over Ontario together but we did it this week. It was awesome! He talked about a bunch of different thing, from his testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith to how we needed to talk to people and be bold in our contacting.

There's an expression that we use that says 'you can bring the spirit to their hearts, but you cann't force it in.' As in all times when I've seen and listened to the Apostles and the Prophet I can't help but feel the force of the spirit that they carry. It's unmistakable, and it is a sure indicator of their divine commission as representatives of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Love all'yall!

Elder Wolford




No comments:

Post a Comment