Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birds on the Driveway

Last night the Espinosa boys stayed with us while JP went to the sun tunnels with the scouts.

See pictures here

As they were getting in the car to go home, they spied some baby birds in our driveway. It looks like today was flying lesson day and a couple of them had a hard time. We scooped them up with a stick and put them back in the tree. The neighbor has a cat, and we didn't want to give the cat any free lunches.

I only had the camera ready because I was going to take a picture of the new perennial specks.
















Posted by Picasa



From We Got Rules



From We Got Rules



From We Got Rules

8 comments:

  1. This was almost a post about cleaning blood, feathers, and little broken bird bones off your driveway. Good thing we noticed them before I backed out.

    Nice shots.

    I wish I had had a camera instead of a BB gun when I was a kid. I like to shoot birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you had the little baby birds hatch in your porch! You must live in a bird mecca! And such great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, John! Gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwww cute little birdies. I'm glad you saved them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really am so impressed with your photography. Very nice pics of the birdies.

    Isn't Rebecca Tate's age? She is a cutie.

    Are you guys going to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! How did you Wolfords get all the photography genes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind -- I just got the email. :)

    ReplyDelete