Becca is the happiest child I've ever known. Her excitement for this particular birthday is so contagious. She tells us she's been waiting for her 8th birthday since she was six :)
Cake:
Presents:
Tommy licking the frosting off the candles and sticking them back into the cake:
Happy Birthday, Becca!
Okay, so the pictures are sub-standard because I took them. Scott was at Army. Wish I could take pics like he does....
ReplyDeleteI love how happy she is! And I love the tea pot on the stove!
ReplyDeleteI love your happy sweet little Becca Jane! Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!
ReplyDeleteThat Becca is so sweet. She tells me that she is a girlie-girl!And she is! Happy Birthday Princess!
ReplyDeleteI do love the picture of Tommy licking the candles. What a great blackmail picture. I'd hang on to it if I were you, it will come in handy in about the time he starts junior high and high school. I'd love to be there to watch!
Happy Birthday Becca! Remind me to keep Tommy away from my birthday cakes!
ReplyDeleteEverything about Becca is contagious! I love her to pieces! Happy Birthday Becca. Can't wait to see you all Saturday. :)
ReplyDeleteThat teapot IS cute!
My gosh--I wish *I* had Pretty Pretty Princess! Becca you are one lucky chick :D
ReplyDeleteLook how happy she is about all her presents! Doesn't matter how good the pictures are with a smile like that:)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Pretty Pretty Princess is an awesome game. We all love it.
ReplyDeleteTommy sneaks in the girls' room and gets all the necklaces out to wear them.
Hee hee
How fun!!! Aren't birthdays the best! I LOVE the pics!!!
ReplyDeleteBostyn did the same thing with his candles, something about waxy frosting?
I just smile at every single picture of Tommy. What a funny, cute little boy!
ReplyDelete