The first game this morning was from 9:00 to 10:00. The second from 10:00 to 11:00 and the third from 11:00 to 12:00. That sure seems tidy until you consider that the first one was on 200 South, the second on 600 North, and the third on 2300 South. With zero minutes allocated for travel, you feel like you've already missed the first quarter before you get there.
As long as there is a playground, Thomas is always happy.
Ellie's team seems to mostly resemble an attempt by two coaches to herd cats.
Anna's games better resemble competitive soccer. (By competitive I mean the ball stays in play longer.)
and people push
But Thomas still just looks for the slide
Anna's team won big, and she and her two friends all scored at least one goal.
What great pictures! The the children in them look so happy. Especially Tommy going down the slide.
ReplyDeleteYay for Anna! Having a child score a goal in a game! I'll just have to imagine how fun that would be. :)
ReplyDeleteWhere are Becca's pictures? Stayed late to Ellie's game and left early to Anna's?
I attended a Tim Bridgewater for U.S. Senate meeting and missed the first game. :(
ReplyDeleteWe'll get Becca next week.
Oh- a happy birthday to my favorite april fool!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I like the slide too!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't get more soccer mom than that...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kids--btw
I'm pretty sure all 8 and under soccer games are played by cats.
ReplyDelete