There were no helicopter rides whilst slogging away as the Governor's intern. No wonder you are glad to be back at "work."
Lucky you! How long was that ride?!!!
I really like that costco photo.
Awesome! I want to tilt-shift the Costco one :D
Who doesn't love a teensy Coscto?It was only about 10 minutes from the airport to the UHP HQ and then 10 minutes back. We were at HQ for about 2 1/2 hours when I took the shots of the helicopter taking off and landing.
Ahh, the DPS helicopter. Although I have never had a ride I know it well. It has been on a couple of searches with us
There were no helicopter rides whilst slogging away as the Governor's intern. No wonder you are glad to be back at "work."
ReplyDeleteLucky you! How long was that ride?!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like that costco photo.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I want to tilt-shift the Costco one :D
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a teensy Coscto?
ReplyDeleteIt was only about 10 minutes from the airport to the UHP HQ and then 10 minutes back.
We were at HQ for about 2 1/2 hours when I took the shots of the helicopter taking off and landing.
Ahh, the DPS helicopter. Although I have never had a ride I know it well. It has been on a couple of searches with us
ReplyDelete