Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Warning: I'm about to brag...

The elementary school called us the night before the awards assembly to tell us we needed to be there. Here's why:


Hope of America:





It's hard to not smile when you're so happy.


Student Council award:





Tommy came too but was too busy hiding in the folded lunch tables and playing with Mom.








Presidential Academic award:






What a haul!






Anna's best friend, Kaci, won the Principal's award. She's a smart cookie too.


The fifth graders did the tiles in the picture. Anna's tile is next to Kaci's head (on Kaci's right) and Kaci's tile is next to Anna's head (Anna's right).

My smart Anna.

She gets it from Scott.






7 comments:

  1. Way to go Anna! She gets some of her smarts from her mom. And we already know Scott is smart....he married Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to Anna. I remember all of those awards. I am sure you are so proud of her. What a smartie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations Anna! Way to toast!

    Note: When I was in 6th grade, I got the Hope of America, too. And now I'm an unemployed bum. Just goes to show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anna! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Academic Presidential too! I still have the pin. :) I love you Anna! You make us so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, nice pictures too! She really deserved it. Talented girl right there.

    ReplyDelete