That seemed pretty neat. I raced ahead so I could stop at the Brigham train station and take some pictures.
Picture 1 - no train
Picture 2 - also no train
Picture 3 - my car not yet going home
Picture 4 - wrong train - no passenger cars
It stopped just around the bend from the train station - I hope you all enjoyed all these pictures without the train


Scott you make me laugh! How long did you have to wait before you finally were able to get the picture of the train? I also love the picture of the train old train station.
ReplyDeleteYou're funny, Scott.
ReplyDeleteIsn't the Brigham station so picturesque? I love it.
Good for you! You saw the potential blog post- it failed you, and you posted anyway! I salute you!
ReplyDeleteThe Brigham City train station is very lovely.
I didn't know Brigham City had such a groovy train station!
ReplyDeleteNo train but I still love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteIf its the one I'm thinking about, not only did we get pictures of it, we got to ride it! Check out my blog.
ReplyDelete