Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Waterfall Hike


 On Saturday the four older ones, the Peacock twins, and I hiked up to the waterfall just above our house. it is usually just a trickle of water, but with record rainfall and still a fair amount of snow in the mountains, it really is a pretty good stream coming down the mountain.















Our ward


The new temple under constructions across from the tabernacle

The new powerlines that are messing up all the pictures


The walls are going up :-)





Mary and Mimi came too . . . 


. . . but they only made it as far as the end of the driveway. 


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I'm so jealous! That makes me want to hike waterfall canyon in o-town. of course, that one wouldn't have the powerline-ridden view of a new temple going up, maybe one coming down though...

    Nice pic of Mary- she's a sport to come a long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun hike! I didn't realize you guys lived so close to the waterfall. Nice! Great picture of Mary and Mimi!

    ReplyDelete